feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Alexander Robotnick - This Man Is Brilliant!

Labels: , , , ,

I met Mr. Robotnick at Regressive Technologies event, where he performed/DJ'd for the first time in NYC in a very LONG time. This was a few years ago, and the event was hosted by Elliot Taub (Ulysses of Scatalogics fame) and featured John Selway and a couple of other cats. It was a great event, and they played some music I hadn't heard in a long time. Stuff, that only I thought I had - my secret gems. Oh well, so much for that!

Doesn't matter, music should be shared - especially good music - which is rare to come by in these times. But Alexander dropped some serious vinyl on the 1200s, and it blew my mind. I must have been up there at least every other song asking him for the name and title. At the end of the night, he thanked me for my curiosity! FANTASTIC! I couldn't have asked for a better evening.

Thankfully Alexander Robotnick has made a very STRONG comeback, and I am in FULL support of it!

KEEP IT UP ALEXANDER!

Here's some stuff I just can't get enough of....





ENJOY, and Don't forget to SUPPORT!


RENT DJ EQUIPMENT : RENT SPEAKERS : BUY TECHNICS PARTS : DJ GEAR REPAIR : DJ GEAR NEWS & REVIEWS

0 comments:

Post a Comment